"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
When you are in gratitude, the Universe just loves to give you more of what you are grateful for. Each night before bedtime or perhaps first thing in the morning, make a list of all the blessings in your lives and really feel the emotion of joy and thankfulness from within your heart for all that you have been given. You can sustain yourselves in the frequency of joy and gratitude just by intending to do so.
I trust that the words on these pages plant beautiful seeds within you and that you all grow into the beautiful shining stars that YOU ARE. May you always be your authentic self, trusting in magic, following your heart, dreaming BIG, and having fun. Remember, there are no mistakes in life, only lessons. Each day is a brand new day for you to CREATE exactly what you want.
Thank you for being YOU and part of my life,
In Love AND Gratitude, ME.
I live authentically, attuned to the mind of God that broadcasts through me as originality, unconditional love, goodness, harmony and wholeness
The Angel of March - brings us stamina and courage. As winter ends, we take heart from the crocuses that push their way up through the snow. The Angel of March cheers us on through life's frozen moments, boosting our morale and helping us achieve new landmarks. With the angel's help, we dare to break through whatever barrier, whether personal belief or lack of self-confidence, that holds us back. We gather the will to launch a lifelong dream or begin the project we have envisioned but never dared to tackle. As the sun begins to warm our spirits, the March angel rejoices with us at the first signs of spring and lends us courage to prepare for a new and daunting, but also fulfilling, task.
If we had no winter, the spring would not be so
pleasant: if we did not sometimes taste of
adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome.
Inner Spring Cleaning - Detoxing Your Body
Our bodies move with the cycles of life and even the healthiest need a cleansing detox to renew and regenerate.
When you want to start with a clean slate in life, one way is to cleanse your body. Detoxifying can be done in many ways and for many reasons, depending on your specific goals. You may feel a physical need for cleansing, or a spiritual one where you would cleanse the areas of the body that correspond to your current life challenges. If you feel, for instance, that your inner self is not shining through as you would like, you may want to do a bathing detox to clean the skin of impurities so that you can radiate your inner health like a newly washed stained-glass window that lets the light shine through more brilliantly.
No matter how healthy and conscious our habits are, our bodies move with the cycles of life, which means that our cells sometimes need to fall like leaves from the trees before they can regenerate and be renewed. Just as we need to wash our bodies to remove the buildup of natural processes and contact with the world around us, we need to clean our bodies from the inside as well. So you may want to detoxify your blood or digestive system, or target specific buildup such as plaque or metals. Our bodies are the vessels that allow us to move through life, but we can treat them like wild gardens that need our attention to reach their full potential of beauty and balance in their ecosystem.
The first days of a detoxification process may bring to mind an image of the dust that gets stirred up during spring cleaning. You may feel a little worse before you feel better, but that may indeed be the universe’s way of showing us the benefits by contrast. We live in a world of dualities, so we may need to experience both sides of a situation in order to find our perfect balance. Once the impurities have been cleansed, you could experience a sense of lightness or clarity of vision and purpose. You will know it worked when you feel enhanced ease as you move through the world toward your goals.
Life is a flow, it never stops, so do not stop anywhere, go on. The experience of today is valid only for today... tomorrow will be a new day where all has to be started again.
Spring is the season of renewal, new beginnings, new ideas, manifestation, celebration and falling in love. If you feel sluggish and low energy after a long and challenging winter, here are some proven Feng Shui tips to lift your energy up.
1.Your front door is where all the positive energy enters your home, so spring clean the wood and glass and lubricate the hinges.
2. Windows are the "eyes" of your home, so clean your windows so you won’t be looking at your life through a dirty lens.
3. If your ceiling fan is located directly over your bed its "drilling" energy could cause pain or illness, so before you start using it again, hang a crystal from the fan or use a crystal pull chain to balance this cutting force.
4. Remove all the things you are storing behind your doors to make sure they open smoothly and completely and welcome new opportunities into your rooms.
5. Fix all leaky faucets since they symbolize your wealth slowly dripping down the drain and out of your life.
6. Clean out your wallet when the season changes, because a messy wallet symbolizes disregard for your wealth, and a neat one attracts prosperity.
7. Move your cleaning supplies out of the kitchen and pantry, since storing them in this location symbolizes cleaning out your good health.
8. Clear the clutter in your basement so healthy energy can circulate underneath you and provide a strong, supportive foundation.
9. Keep the fireplace flue closed in the warmer weather and place a plant or candles in it when not in use to keep from losing positive chi up the chimney.
10. Spring clean your plants by pruning, shaping, and removing any dead leaves; if you have silk plants be sure to dust them, or if they look faded, replace them with an easy to grow plant like lucky bamboo.
11.The lighter shades of green are associated with springtime. Bring three new pots with vibrant green plants to refresh the energy of your space and symbolize, as well as ground, the energy of new beginnings. If you plan to place them in the kitchen, go for lush and aromatic herbs, such as basil, rosemary, or mint.
Consciously get rid of the old and welcome in the new in everything that you do. Clarify, purify and let go. Renew your space and renew your body. Step into a new way of being, fill it with a happy and healthy energy of excitement and creativity. Happy new and fresh beginnings, fun celebrations and precious memories to behold!
". . . .that we live our deepest Soul's desire not by intending to CHANGE who we are but by intending to BE who we are."
- Oriah Mountain Dreamer
by Marianne Williamson
Whether you practice a traditional religion or relate to a more universal spirituality, these steps will help you tap into a sense of unlimited peace:
1...Recognize your Creator. Think on this: There is a supreme power in the universe that is bigger and more powerful than your small mortal self. This step makes you humble.
2. Seek opportunities to put more love into the world. Strive to be a vessel of love, to fill the world with more compassion and kindness. This step makes you loving and lovable.
3. Set aside time each day to spend in spiritual reflection and contemplation. Dwell in the presence of the divine: Your path may be to pray, meditate, read spiritual material, take a long walk through nature—or all of the above—but an optimum practice includes both morning and evening sessions of at least 20 minutes each. This step makes you strong.
4. Become more accepting. With every interaction, surrender any tendency to judge another person. Pray for a more accepting heart. This step makes you gracious.
5. Forgive anyone you have not forgiven. Whenever you withhold forgiveness, you keep yourself bound to your own feelings of guilt. This step makes you kind.
6. Recognize your mistakes. Admit where you yourself have been wrong, and be willing to be corrected. This step makes you responsible.
7. Try to see the good in others. When you're tempted to judge someone, make an effort to see their goodness. Your willingness to look for the best in people will subconsciously bring it forth. This step makes you positive.
8. Take stock of your thoughts and behavior. Each night ask yourself, when were you negative when you could have been positive? When did you withhold love when you might have given it? When did you play a neurotic game instead of behaving in a powerful way? Use this process to self-correct. This step makes you grow.
9. Bless the world. Pray not just that your own life will be blessed but that blessings be poured on everyone. This step makes you beautiful.
10. Use each interaction to be the best, most powerful version of yourself. Try to rise to the occasion. Be the most wonderful expression of you that you're capable of. This step makes you a conduit of God's love.
“Don't wait until everything is just right. It will never be perfect. There will always be challenges, obstacles and less than perfect conditions. So what? Get started now. With each step you take, you will grow stronger and stronger, more and more skilled, more and more self-confident and more and more successful.” ~Mark Victor Hansen
Gratitude is the attitude that makes your dreams come true!
Today's Positive Thought
Waking up with gratitude will bring a bounty of blessings throughout the day.
Today's Positive Affirmation
I AM filled with gratitude and I expect to meet my blessings today.
Today's Positive Visualization
In my mind's eye I picture myself asleep in my bed, safe and secure. I imagine that as day
breaks and light enters my room, I awaken gently and naturally. I feel grateful for the restful
sleep that has rejuvenated me. I give thanks for my new day and all the blessings that are in store
for me. I see myself taking gratitude with me during my day and accepting the blessings that
are there for me. I combine these images with the feelings of joy and let them go, knowing that they
will create the good things I am visualizing and thinking.
I do not claim to have written all of the articles in this newsletter. . They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages and articles.
Sacred Wellness Practitioner
Usui/HolyFire Reiki Master-Teacher, CRA RT 05-140
IET® Master - Instructor
Recognized Therapeutic Touch ™ Teacher
Copyright©2007. All rights reserved. Website developed by Primeau Studio