"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
The Summer Equinox calls us to mature in openness and love. In every sense, this celestial event reveals the fullness of life -- the richness of our worldly blessings. As we experience the warm, full power of the solstice sun, we are reminded that each day is an unfolding of beauty and a renaissance of infinite possibilities. We are summoned to remember that the fruits of now contain the seeds of tomorrow seeking to emerge from the old, and that we are meant to celebrate and appreciate life in all of its fullness.
Wishing you a sunny month filled with much laughter, playfulness and JOY. Your inner child wants to be free, to be the shining star that it came here to be. Put your energy on what you are grate-ful for in your life, and you will find more things coming into your life to be thankful for !! Believe in the power of your thought, the goodness of the universe, the worthiness of your being, the power of who you are, that all things are possible, and that you are the creator of your own reality.
“When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change!”
HEART TO HEART… SOUL TO SOUL… AS WE LOVE…
WE CHANGE THE WORLD… WE ARE ONE !!!
In Love AND Gratitude for your presence in my life
The Angel of June - helps us flourish and grow strong. June's angel teaches us to sustain our enthusiasm for the new projects and directions we started in the spring. In this glorious time of sunshine and growth, we learn to seek out the warmth of friendships and family ties, to help nurture the seeds we planted and become all that we were meant to be. The angel of June urges us to be steadfast in our intentions, to renew our dedication, and to stay on course.
JUNE 21ST IS THE SUMMER SOLSTICE
A time for Inner Reflection and Positive Growth
Summer Solstice is said to be the longest day of the year and the shortest night of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. It is when the dark slowly begins to transform the cycle of light and dark. In ceremony we come together the Eternal Flame of the Sun and the illumination of the Moon as we connect the rhythms and cycles of our journey with our daily life.
As the wheel shifts from the birth into our active growth period we now stand ready to nurture our harvest. We watch the fruits of our labors mature, we reflect as we wait to gather our knowledge. It is a time when we are actively learning to live in our Sacred ways. The Sun and the Earth are aligned. They are aligned and thus for most it is a celebration. The work of birthing and nurturing are done and now one dances to celebrate the blessing of light and dark becoming equal once more. It is a time to celebrate our own balancing and offer prayers to heal, to balance, and to align. As we seek unity, we have the knowledge to grow into the maturity of the harvest – the web of life of being.
It is here that we return to love and nurture the self allowing our emotions to heal in order to restore our connection to the Great Spirit so that we can become the wise ones. The right relations with self and with the community that can allow us to rediscover the joy in new knowledge. The right relation with self that releases the fears and false values that self-sabotage our own selves causing us to be in conflict with our own heart.
Great Spirit, Creator of All, we come to celebrate with our hearts, with our souls as we experience and inhale deeply this alignment of the Eternal Flame of Above with the souls of all.
We pray that as our Mother Earth aligns with Father Sun that our collective shift to change our worlds fill with the Eternal Flame of Love to grant us the gift of wisdom as we await the harvest of our working days.
Great Spirits of Skies we pray that healing happens within each of us. A deep healing that releases and purifies the soul from limitations, lack, and old belief systems that no longer serve our higher good.
We pray that we may easily and effortlessly let go of pain and separation, that the Eternal Flames transform these old beliefs, allowing us as to become a beautiful Phoenix rising up from the ashes to lead the world in the change.
Almighty we pray that you bless us with courage to become fearlessly empowered with your inspiration and passion that we may soar through all spiritual challenges between the worlds as your Spirit Warriors.
We pray that you become our bridge of Light to our Divinity giving us the faith and strength to walk as Empowered Souls with Truth, Passion, and Eternal Love.
Spirit of the Skies Above, we are filled with gratitude and overflowing love for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us. For the moments you carried us when we could not walk ourselves, for the moments you radiated love gifting us overflowing joys, and for the moments that you transformed our tears into laughter.
We thank you for the beautiful canvas painted across our skies this day and for each one you paint every sunrise and sunset.
It is within this gratitude, it is within this Eternal love that we ask these things as we dance in celebration and alight our fires this day. Aho!
In gratefulness we lift our eyes
When summer comes around.
Today, build a garden within, a garden so bountiful and wondrous, so irresistible, that joy will be enticed to enter and then settle in to stay.
You will find the soil within you, in the peaceful center of your body. Go there first and feel the peace, endless peace, like deep and dark soil that can nurture dreams.
Next, let the river of love flow through your heart, an endless stream flowing through, combining with the soil of peace to create a fertile environment for your life.
Now look up and see the sun of faith shining high above you. Invite these life-giving rays into your garden, warming the fertile soil and making it ready for the vibrant surge of creative energy.
And now, let your imagination plant the seeds. Watch as flowers of all colors and varieties spring up, bursting through the soil, reaching up toward the sun, then unfolding in beauty and releasing their perfume across the garden. Each flower that springs from your fertile imagination is a possibility, an opportunity, and a thing of beauty just for its own sake, because such beauty must be shown and shared.
Let your imagination go further. Watch how a single seed sprouts, then becomes a tender sapling and then a tree. Watch how it grows and begins to bear fruit, golden pears that hang from the boughs, ripe and luscious. And now come the bluebirds of happiness, flying over the garden walls to sit on the boughs of your trees, orchards now of peaches, pears and cherries, all ripe and ready.
And now you feel that joy is already here. Joy has been here since the beginning, the driving force behind it all, the cause and the result, the presence and the essence. Joy and love, peace and faith, all residing together, all causing each other in an endless loop of creation and wonder.
And all of this is within you. All of this is created by you and nurtured by your heart and mind. This garden, this feeling, this wonder, is yours to create every moment, no matter what is happening outside, no matter what your circumstances are.
Whatever it is you have been seeking for happiness, you do not need. Whatever it is you have been desperately chasing for joy, you do not need. Whatever it is you believe you must have in order to be happy and joyful is unnecessary. You have created happiness and joy yourself, here within you, right now.
Nurture them with the soil of peace, the stream of love and the sunlight of faith and they will dwell within you for as long as the breath of life runs through.
RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE
All your thoughts and feelings are energy, and energy is vibration. Learn to raise those vibrations and watch your life change dramatically.
1. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, from the morning dew to the evening stars and everything in between. Most go through life not noticing all the beautiful things that are around them, and yes it’s every where, so take the time to notice them, and appreciate them when you see it. Whether it’s the scent of a flower or the way rain ripples in puddles of water, appreciate the beauty life has to offer.
2. Make a list of all that you are grateful for. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibrations from focusing on what you do not have to what is already abundant in your life. There is more to be grateful for than you could possibly imagine. You can start with “I’m Alive!” and expand from there. Gratitude is the Attitude.
3. Meditate. Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and breath in and out. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of anxiety and stress, Meditation helps to calm your spirit down and put you in a peaceful state of mind. 10 Minuets of meditation a day can change your life forever.
4. Do something for someone else. Giving to someone else shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough, to I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration.
5. Stop complaining and gossiping. Complaining and Gossip puts you in a very low vibration. Ask yourself “Are the things you are talking about bringing you more of what you want?” if not then, Stop complaining, and start finding ways to rejoice.
6. Move. Exercise. Get active. Vibration requires movement, the more you move the better your vibrations move. So Get Active! Dance! The happier you feel, the more you will draw happy experiences to yourself because you are operating at a different frequency.
7. Realize that you have more control over your life than you thought. You are not a victim to circumstance, past, family upbringing, trauma, or anything else. You can change your life in an instant. Just realize this. In many wisdom traditions this is called “total responsibility.” No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. It isn’t a curse. It’s a blessing because it gives you your power back.
8. Breathe. Just sit and try to make your breath longer, fuller, and more relaxed. It has a direct affect on your nervous system and helps to calm you down. A calm vibration is a high vibration.
9. Do Something You’re Afraid Of. Fear holds us back from being in a state of love and happiness, and facing those fears opens you up to a greater world of possibilities. Fear of Heights? Go skydiving. Scared of public speaking, say a poem at an open mic. You’ll begin to realize your fear was worse then the actual problem, and a sense of relief will wash over you.
10. Have a Meaningful Conversation with a Friend. Rather than gossip or complaining, talk about you ideas. What do you have planned for yourself? What do you think is the nature of reality? Are we spiritual beings having a human experience? Talking about these things with someone helps to raise both your vibrations by thinking big.
I am choosing abundance over scarcity.
I am choosing the Now over the past.
I am choosing infinite potential over limitation.
I am choosing the higher self over the lower ego self.
I am choosing growth over stagnation.
I am choosing clarity over delusion.
I am choosing wisdom over ignorance.
I am choosing compassion over intolerance.
I am choosing oneness over division.
I am the wayshower of my own truth and wisdom.
I am empowered and enlightened through my own inner guidance
I am open to and in harmony with my divine Creator.
I am releasing all my outdated belief systems.
I am bringing heaven to Earth.
I am bringing peace, serenity, harmony and bliss.
I am that I am, I am and so it is.
I do not claim to have written the articles in this newsletter. They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages
Sacred Wellness Practitioner
Usui/HolyFire Reiki Master-Teacher, CRA RT 05-140
IET® Master - Instructor
Recognized Therapeutic Touch ™ Teacher
Copyright©2007. All rights reserved. Website developed by Primeau Studio