"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
Believe in yourself, in love, in trust, in magic, in angels, in happy endings, in God, in promises, in miracles, in people, in fairytales, in following your heart, in peace and happiness, in never growing up, in following your passions and making your dreams come true, in always having fun, in helping people, in making the world a better place, in changing for the better.
When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change!
HEART TO HEART… SOUL TO SOUL… AS WE LOVE…
WE CHANGE THE WORLD… WE ARE ONE !!!
In Love AND Gratitude for your presence in my life
I BELIEVE IN THE POWER AND MAGIC OF NEW BEGINNINGS !!!!
I IMAGINE THE MOST OUTRAGEOUSLY, POSITIVE POSSIBILITY FOR MY LIFE. I CLAIM IT AND CONSIDER IT DONE !
The Angel of January - teaches us to look within, to take stock of ourselves and our lives. The January angel keeps us company as we ponder over those long, cold winter nights, helping us to be honest with ourselves and patient at the same time. Conveying the wisdom of an elder, the January angel takes our hand as we seek to glean understanding from our lessons of the past year. With this support, we can give ourselves both recognition and admonition and admonition in their turn. With this help, we can chart a new course or alter our present one. We seek and receive the companionship of the January angel to warm us through the winter of our introspection.
Everyday of my life is a new beginning.
Today I say "YES" to my true greatness!
The prospering presence of Spirit is my source and substance!
A flowing river of divine love heals and blesses all of my relationships!
God is revealed through me as peace, joy, health, and wholeness!
I am a living embodiment of His holy nature!
And so it is. Amen.
Listen Deeply and Follow Guidance—The Universe's answer to a challenge or the achievement of your goal may not be some external resolution. It may be guidance you are given, things you are directed to do or signs that you need to follow. Once you turn it over to the Universe with trust, listen deeply for the wisdom you are offered and follow the guidance.
© Copyright 2010 Jackie Lapin. All Rights Reserved.
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*:¦:--:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*-:¦:-
The greatest goal you can set for this year is to make peace with your life, no matter what your circumstances. These ten powerful insights from Eckhart Tolle will get you started.
1. Don't seek happiness. If you seek it you won't find it, because seeking is the antithesis of happiness. Happiness is ever elusive, but freedom from unhappiness is attainable now, by facing what is rather than making up stories about it.
2. The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation but your thoughts about it. Be aware of the thought you are thinking. Separate them from the situation, which is always neutral, which is always is as it is. There is the situation or the fact, and here are my thoughts about it. Instead of making up stories, stay with the facts. For example, "I am ruined" is a story. It limits you and prevents you from taking effective action. "I have 50 cents left in my bank account" is a fact. Facing facts is always empowering.
3. See if you can catch the voice in your head, perhaps in the very moment it complains about something, and recognize it for what it is: the voice of the ego, no more than a thought. Whenever you notice that voice, you will also realize that you are not the voice, but the one who is aware of it. In fact, you are the awareness that is aware of the voice. In the background, there is the awareness. In the foreground, there is the voice, the thinker. In this way you are becoming free of the ego, free of the unobserved mind.
4. Wherever you look, there is plenty of circumstantial evidence for the reality of time - a rotting apple, your face in the bathroom mirror compared with your face in a photo taken 30 years ago - yet you never find any direct evidence, you never experience time itself. You only ever experience the present moment.
5. Why do anxiety, stress, or negativity arise? Because you turned away from the present moment. Any why did you do that? You thought something else was more important. One small error, one misperception, creates a world of suffering.
6. People believe themselves to be dependent on what happens for their happiness. They don't realize that what happens is the most unstable thing in the universe. It changes constantly. They look upon the present moment as either marred by something that has happened and shouldn't have or as deficient because of something that has not happened but should have. And so they miss the deeper perfection that is inherent in life itself, a perfection that lies beyond what is happening. Accept the present moment and find the perfection that is untouched by time.
7. The more shared past there is in a relationship, the more present you need to be; otherwise, you will be forced to relieve the past again and again.
8. Equating the physical body with "I," the body that is destined to grow old, wither, and die, always leads to suffering. To refrain from identifying with the body doesn't mean that you no longer care for it. If it is strong, beautiful, or vigorous, you can appreciate those attributes - while they last. You can also improve the body's condition through nutrition and exercise. If you don't equate the body with who you are, when beauty fades, vigor diminishes, or the body becomes incapacitated, this will not affect your sense of worth or identity in any way. In fact, as the body begins to weaken, the light of consciousness can shine more easily.
9. You do not become good by trying to be good, but by finding the goodness that is already within you and allowing that goodness to emerge.
10. If peace is really what you want, then you will choose peace.
Excerpted from Oneness With All Life, by Eckhart Tolle. Published with arrangement with Dutton, a member of Penguin Group Inc. Copyright ú 2008 by Eckhart Tolle.
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*:¦:--:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*-:¦:-
For 2015, I promise myself…
Promise yourself that you'll spend some time reflecting on who you want to be in the upcoming year. Then, make it so.
Thank You to The Optimist Clubs Of America-
THE NEW YEARS VOW by Debbie Ford
My life is worth a billion blessings to all those I
meet on my journey.
I am the heaven and all that exists in the sky above.
I am the vastness of my greatest thought and the infinite power that sources and sustains the entire universe.
On this day, I will remember who I am, what I am here for and why I chose the experiences that have come into my path this past year.
Today, I promise to leave the smallness of my darkest thoughts and melt with open arms into the never-ending, all-powerful love of my highest self.
Today, I surrender into the open arms of 2014, allowing each day of the upcoming year to surprise, comfort and nourish my soul's deepest desires.
I vow to return to the spark of the divine and use my power to light up the world.
This year, I will give to others what I want back for myself.
If I want love, I will find ways to love each and every person I come across.
If I want peace, I will think peaceful thoughts, say peaceful words and pray for peace for all those who are living in chaos, including myself.
If I want success, I will work diligently to help those around me succeed. I will stay focused, do my absolute best and seek excellence in everything I do.
If I want respect, I will begin by respecting life and all that comes with it. I will respect those around me and those who work hard to make this planet a better place. I will respect the earth, my body, my past and the gifts that I hold and I will surrender judgment for reverence.
In 2015, I trust that what I give to the world will be given back to me.
I do not claim to have written the articles in this newsletter. They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages.
Sacred Wellness Practitioner
Usui/HolyFire Reiki Master-Teacher, CRA RT 05-140
IET® Master - Instructor
Recognized Therapeutic Touch ™ Teacher
Copyright©2007. All rights reserved. Website developed by Primeau Studio