"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
Summer is here. A time to en-JOY the beautiful weather, to relax, to spend quality time with family and friends in the great outdoors, to nurture yourself and to BE IN THE FLOW.
Living in The Flow is such a wonderful state to live in. When in The Flow you truly know that the Universe conspires to support you. Living in The flow is a beautiful, yet powerful state of being where life moves effortlessly through you. What does it mean to be in the flow? When in the flow you know the answers to life's challenges with little effort or figuring it out. When flowing, you tap into your creative juices as the words, music or art naturally flows out of you. You may be highly productive, tapped in and turned on with little to no effort. But, perhaps most importantly, when in the flow, you experience well-being or even bliss of which happiness is a natural by-product.
Believe in yourself, in love, in trust, in magic, in angels, in happy endings, in God, in promises, in miracles, in people, in fairytales, in following your heart, in peace and happiness, in never growing up, in following your passions and making your dreams come true, in always having fun, in helping people, in making the world a better place, in changing for the better.
HEART TO HEART… SOUL TO SOUL… AS WE LOVE…
WE CHANGE THE WORLD… WE ARE ONE !!!
In Love AND Gratitude for your presence in my life
The Angel of July - brings a season of leisure, a time to play and replenish our energy. The projects we began in the spring should be well underway and growing stronger on their own. July's angel urges us to take the time, now, to step back and observe what we have planted. The July angel encourages us to tend the garden of our life, to care for what we have started, and to be objective enough to weed out the unhealthy or unproductive elements. This angel of summer reminds us to nurture the people and things that bring us happiness, so we can produce for ourselves a crop of joy and fulfillment.
A new month – new beginnings – new adventures.
May July bring you much happiness, sunshine, joy, love and peace !!!
Be One with the River
You are everything you need to be to handle the changes in your life. You are a storehouse full of talent, skills and abilities. You are full of power. And you are surrounded by help, love and guidance at all times.
When change is upon you, when you hear the sound of the rapids ahead, this is the time to come completely into the present. This is the time to stop gazing back at what might have been, to take a deep breath of courage and then to face forward into what is and what lies ahead. This is the time to be completely one with the river and its flow.
Pay attention with all of your senses, physical and intuitive. Use your powerful mind to understand the movement of the river. Use your deeply connected intuition to sense when a new passageway is about to open up. Reach up into spirit to keep your energy high and flowing, so that you are able to react and respond quickly, fluidly and powerfully. Fill yourself with confidence and courage and know that you are not alone.
And then, when the opportunity comes, when you feel the waters shift and flow, take action. And if you are then carried into a new life, one very different from what you had previously expected, be glad. Celebrate the changes and the newness of experience.
After all, you had hoped that your old dreams would bring you into a state of happiness, joy and love. So lift yourself into that state with your mind right now and then be open and willing to allow life to bring you new dreams, perhaps even greater than those you had before.
Life is change and movement, and newness is a gift. And the river flows.
that you shall receive and you will create a life of magnificence. ALLOW your
magnificence to show up everywhere as you step into the boldness and courage of
living from the flow of LIFE knowing who you are by being who you are."
I AM a perfect and whole holographic expression of the ONE
My thoughts and actions are in perfect harmony with who I AM
I know today is another day on MY magnificent journey
I give all of who I AM so my gift is received enthusiastically by all
I see greatness and confidence in the choices I make
I step into the harmony of all of who I AM
RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE
All your thoughts and feelings are energy, and energy is vibration. Learn to raise those vibrations and watch your life change dramatically.
1. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, from the morning dew to the evening stars and everything in between. Most go through life not noticing all the beautiful things that are around them, and yes it’s every where, so take the time to notice them, and appreciate them when you see it. Whether it’s the scent of a flower or the way rain ripples in puddles of water, appreciate the beauty life has to offer.
2. Make a list of all that you are grateful for. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibrations from focusing on what you do not have to what is already abundant in your life. There is more to be grateful for than you could possibly imagine. You can start with “I’m Alive!” and expand from there. Gratitude is the Attitude.
3. Meditate. Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and breath in and out. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of anxiety and stress, Meditation helps to calm your spirit down and put you in a peaceful state of mind. 10 Minuets of meditation a day can change your life forever.
4. Do something for someone else. Giving to someone else shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough, to I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration.
5. Stop complaining and gossiping. Complaining and Gossip puts you in a very low vibration. Ask yourself “Are the things you are talking about bringing you more of what you want?” if not then, Stop complaining, and start finding ways to rejoice.
6. Move. Exercise. Get active. Vibration requires movement, the more you move the better your vibrations move. So Get Active! Dance! The happier you feel, the more you will draw happy experiences to yourself because you are operating at a different frequency.
7. Realize that you have more control over your life than you thought. You are not a victim to circumstance, past, family upbringing, trauma, or anything else. You can change your life in an instant. Just realize this. In many wisdom traditions this is called “total responsibility.” No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. It isn’t a curse. It’s a blessing because it gives you your power back.
8. Breathe. Just sit and try to make your breath longer, fuller, and more relaxed. It has a direct affect on your nervous system and helps to calm you down. A calm vibration is a high vibration.
9. Do Something You’re Afraid Of. Fear holds us back from being in a state of love and happiness, and facing those fears opens you up to a greater world of possibilities. Fear of Heights? Go skydiving. Scared of public speaking, say a poem at an open mic. You’ll begin to realize your fear was worse then the actual problem, and a sense of relief will wash over you.
10. Have a Meaningful Conversation with a Friend. Rather than gossip or complaining, talk about you ideas. What do you have planned for yourself? What do you think is the nature of reality? Are we spiritual beings having a human experience? Talking about these things with someone helps to raise both your vibrations by thinking big.
Today's Positive Visualization
I breathe in relaxation and peace, I affirm
that I have the right and responsibility to choose
my thoughts. I imagine myself easily choosing
unlimited, healing, and prosperous thoughts. In
my mind's eye I see the positive results these
thoughts create in my outer life. I see myself
healthy and peaceful. I imagine myself achieving
success in everything I choose to do. I see love
and peace surrounding me everywhere I go. I combine
these images with the feelings of joy and let them
go, knowing that they will create the good things
I am visualizing and thinking.
A Magical Potion by Madisyn Taylor
Our very own lives can be magical like the
fleeting morning dew on a flower tip.
The world awakens each day from its nightly slumber, transformed by a sparkling layer of morning dew on the grass, on flower petals and leaves, on cars and car windows. These glistening droplets last only a little while, an integral part of what imbues the early morning with its aura of magic. If we sleep too late, we miss the magnificent display of sunlight playing upon an infinite amount of tiny crystal balls. To step onto the dew-covered grass is to anoint our feet with a form of water that comes only once a day for a short time, a rarefied gift of the night air that will soon evaporate in the full light of the sun. If we inhale slowly and consciously enough, it is almost as if we are drinking in this magical elixir formed in the boundary between darkness and light.
In one myth, morning dew is believed to be tears from heaven, and in another, the droplets are poured from the vessel of the goddess of dawn. When we see the earth draped with these shimmering drops, it is easy to imagine fairies bathing in the water, or a sky god weeping from a longing to be closer to his beloved earth goddess. Seeing the sparkling beauty of the earth emerging from darkness, we may understand this longing in terms of our own gratitude; how blessed we are to be here.
Perhaps heaven really does long to be here on earth, and perhaps that is why we are here—as conduits between the divine and the earthbound. As we drink the morning dew in with our eyes, our skin, our breath, it is easy to imagine that it really is a magical potion, a gift from heaven, a reminder of our true purpose, and a daily opportunity to be transformed.
I choose to be one with all that is, in deep peace. I choose to move with the flow. I do not yearn to be other than what I am. I have power and presence. I love living my life, the life that was given to me at birth. I love being exactly what and who I am. I am harmony and ease and deep acceptance of the blessings that are mine.
Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation) there is one elementary truth, the ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sort of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favour all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way.
Whatever you can do or dream you can, BEGIN IT.
Boldness has genius, magic and power in it.
BEGIN IT NOW.
Let the day dawn in joy. Bring only beauty into your heart. Let the thoughts of the past be gentle. Let the thoughts of the future be bright. Allow your mind to become a garden of delights, where only the beautiful and bright, the joyous and wondrous, are allowed in to play.
Each thought opens like a tender blossom, full of joy and brightened by the sun peeking from between the clouds. A gentle shower or two of love and faith will gladden your heart even more.
I do not claim to have written the articles in this newsletter. They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages.
Sacred Wellness Practitioner
Usui/HolyFire Reiki Master-Teacher, CRA RT 05-140
IET® Master - Instructor
Recognized Therapeutic Touch ™ Teacher
Copyright©2007. All rights reserved. Website developed by Primeau Studio