"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
“Tis the season to be joy-ful, peace-ful, grate-ful, hope-ful”
The holidays are here and what better time to remember basic values and simple pleasures. It is a time where gathering around the table with others is a blessing more valuable than unwrapping a new present. And while there is nothing wrong with giving things to one another, what is of greater value is to share your hearts. Share your words of inspiration and kindness. Share compliments and positive words. Share your laughter and radiant smile. Share the things you would like your loved ones to know. Share how you see their spirits shining brightly no matter what they see inside of themselves. These are the gifts beyond price - the ones that last way beyond the season and live in the hearts of the receiver forever.
I would like to take this time to wish you and your
Family a VERY Happy Holy-Day filled with much love,
light, peace, joy, clarity, simplicity, abundance, success, laughter and all
your hearts desires. Whatever tradition
you celebrate, celebrate it with loving kindness and appreciation for the gift
During the busyness of this season, re-member to take the time to nurture yourself, play and laugh. The greatest gift you can give yourself and others is what comes from your heart. Be grate-ful for all the blessings that you already have in your life and more blessings will certainly come your way in 2017.
From my heart to yours, I wish you a New Year filled with more opportunities and adventures that will surround your life with expanded love, peace, faith and happiness :)
I AM THE TRUE GIFT OF SPIRIT THIS SEASON – SHARING MY LOVE, LIGHT, COMPASSION, JOY AND LAUGHTER WITH EVERYONE I MEET !!!
The Angel of December - is the angel of generosity. The December angel celebrates with us this time of giving gifts to all the wild creatures and to all of God's children. The angel of December leads us to join hands with people of all races and religions, recognizing that we are children of the same creator, and we all share the responsibility of bringing joy and health upon the earth. Inspired by December's angel, we can celebrate this season of brotherhood by doing one act of kindness every day of December ~ going out of our way to bring warmth and light into another's life.
Expressions of the Heart
Creating Meaningful Homemade Gifts
During this season of giving, it is the
intention behind the thought that is most important
The gifts we craft with our own hands are often the most significant because the love that drove us to create is infused in the products of our creation. And the recipients of these homemade offerings receive a token of our willingness to invest ourselves in their joy. Allow these ideas to inspire you:
1. When you craft a beautifully decorated prayer box (or jar) for loved ones, you give them the gift of spiritual awareness. As you share this gift, explain that it should serve as a receptacle for their hopes, dreams, and loves—as well as worries—and thus a reminder of who they were, are, and will someday be.
2. If you love journaling, share your writing joy with family and friends by giving each a unique, handmade personal journal. A simple spiral notebook dressed up with paper, fabric, photographs, or other embellishments will give your loved ones a special place to record their private thoughts.
3. Erase the distance between yourself and your far away loved ones by presenting each with a photo journal documenting how your life has changed in the past year. Or introduce them to your locale with a homemade guidebook that highlights everything you love about your town or city.
4. When you sew medicine bags for the people you care about, you can rest assured your gift will always be close to their hearts. A small pouch can be filled with many meditative or symbolic items, such as quartz crystals, sage, or magical objects.
5. A progressive photo album, wherein pictures tell the story of your relationships from the past up to the present, can be a simple yet poignant reminder of the many wonderful experiences you and your loved ones have shared over the years.
6. Give the gift of serenity with a guided meditation you create and record to CD or tape. Your loved ones will take pleasure in being led through tranquil landscapes by the soothing sound of your voice.
7. Hand-crafted ornaments that can be hung on trees, in windows, and on walls afford you an opportunity to surround the important people in your life with beauty. Whether you prefer to work with clay, crystals, fabric, baked dough, or natural objects, your gift can serve as a calming focal point in your loved ones’ homes.
Whether you choose to give a gift or simply share your friendship and love, remember that it is the intention behind the thought that is most important.
Approach life with a buoyant attitude, light heart and unencumbered mind. Let joy lift your spirit and fill each moment.
There is a presence that abides deep within each of us connecting us to all that we are and all that is. Joy is an essential manifestation of this presence and is always available. Joy is the radiance of the heart and the result of realizing the Truth.
Joy springs naturally from a deep sense of belonging, whereas suffering comes from the longing to be. In these stressful times, our beingness can feel elusive and beyond our reach. Weighted down by guilt, shame, or a negative outlook, we hesitate to allow ourselves to experience joy.
An unencumbered mind is not caught in the loop of pleasure seeking and pain blocking, it is free of rationalizations and preconceptions of what should happen. We are no longer distracted by the 'what ifs', but are open to the experience of what is. Joy is not a state or condition, it is a source and we are the sorcerers.
Settle and feel at home in yourself, own your desires and feel curious about life. Let go of striving and time as a measure of movement. Reality is a continuous emanation of the soul's unfolding experience grounded in joy.
Wishing you a month filled with joyful moments.
Are you busy and stressed preparing
for this Holiday season? You may find it helpful to first engage in a soothing
meditation and release all tension from your body. Release all thoughts and
worries from your mind and focus on developing a strong sense of inner peace.
Then you can practice a state of mindfulness in every activity today, taking
care to remain fully present and conscious in the now.
By keeping our focus firmly on the present moment, we can engage more fully in each experience and lend a greater sense of richness and meaning to our lives. We often tend to obsess about regrets from the past and concerns about the future and forget to focus fully on the present moment. If we instead choose to live our lives with a sense of clear mindfulness, we are able to enjoy each experience on a more profound level. We feel more alert and aware of our existence, more connected spiritually, and we experience a new depth of richness and joy in each moment. Your fears about the future will dissipate if you choose to turn your attention to creating a joyful present today.
The solstice arrives just at the point when you are tired of all the holiday commotion, and distraction.
You are ready for some closure on the hustle and bustle of the season.
You are more than ready to lay to rest all the worries, and the cares of the old year.
You look forward to ushering in the hope and promise of a brand new year.
So the solstice is actually a time of renewal.
During the winter solstice nature transitions from a time of darkness and rest, to more hours for sunlight, and activity.
Doing a winter solstice meditation allows you to beautifully ease yourself into the new year.
By the time Christmas, or other holidays roll around, you emerge with clarity, and grace.
December is a month for giving and receiving, rejoicing, hope, belief, unity, community, nurturing all that we are and be-ing thankful for all that we have in our lives. As you think about giving presents to one another, think also about giving your Presence. This does not mean you have to be physically present with someone, although that is always a gift! Simple ask yourself, "How can I give of my heart, my kindness, my words, my talents, my spirit?" It is your love, your kindness, your spirit, your gifts and your talents that are most appreciated in this world... and these are the gifts that have eternal value. So this year by all means, share your presents ~ but also share your Presence with one another. En-JOY the holidays with friends and family. Breathe, laugh, play, share and CELEBRATE all that you have accomplished this year and ANTICIPATE all the blessings and miracles that are yet to manifest in your life. All things are possible for those who “believe”. !!
"The most wonderful gift one
human being can give to another,
is in some way, to make that person's life a little bit better to live."
Author and Speaker
CHRISTMAS POTPOURRI - VICTORIA MAGAZINE
3 c Fresh juniper sprigs -with berries
2 c Red rosebuds
1 c Bay leaves
1/4 c Cinnamon chips
2 tb Cloves
10 Drops rose oil
3 Drops pine oil
6 Drops cinnamon oil
1 tb Orrisroot chips
5 Whole dried rose blossoms
3 Three-inch cinnamon sticks
20 Assorted pinecones, painted gold
Combine the juniper, rosebuds, bay leaves, cinnamon chips, cloves,
and cones in a big ceramic bowl. In a separate dish, mix the oils
with the orrisroot. Stir this mixture into the first one and put into
a closed container to mellow for a few weeks, stirring occasionally.
Place the potpourri in a dish and scatter the roses blossoms and
cinnamon sticks on top.
May you be blessed with all things good,
May your joys, like the stars at night, be too numerous to count.
May your victories be more abundant than all the grains of sand on all the beaches, on all the oceans, in the entire world.
May lack and struggle be always absent from your life and may beauty order and abundance be your constant companions.
May every pathway you choose lead to that which is pure and good and lovely.
May every doubt and fear be replaced by a deep abiding trust as you behold evidence of a Higher Power all around you.
And when there is only darkness and the storms of life are closing in
May the light at the core of your being illuminate the world.
May you always be aware you are loved beyond measure and may you be willing to love unconditionally in return.
May you always feel protected and cradled in the arms of God, like the cherished child you are.
And when you are tempted to judge may you be reminded that we are all ONE and that every thought you think reverberates across the universe, touching everyone and everything.
And when you are tempted to hold back, may you remember that love flows best
When it flows freely and it is in giving that we receive the greatest gift.
May you always have music and laughter and may a rainbow follow every storm.
May gladness wash away every disappointment may joy dissolve every sorrow and love ease every pain.
May every wound bring wisdom and every trial bring triumph and with each passing day may you live more abundantly than the day before.
May you be blessed!
And may others be blessed by you.
This is my heartfelt wish for you.
isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. Save for retirement starting with your first paycheck.
10. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
12. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye. But don’t worry; God never blinks.
16. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
17. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
18. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
19. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it
for a special occasion. Today is special.
22. Over-prepare, then go with the flow.
23. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
24. The most important sex organ is the brain.
25. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
26. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: “In five years, will this matter?”
27. Always choose life.
28. Forgive everyone everything.
29. What other people think of you is none of your business.
30. Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
32. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
33. Believe in miracles.
34. God loves you because of who God is, not because of anything you did or didn’t do.
35. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
36. Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
37. Your children get only one childhood. Make it memorable.
38. Read the Psalms. They cover every human emotion.
39. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
40. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
42. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
43. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
44. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
45. The best is yet to come.
46. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
47. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
48. If you don’t ask, you don’t get.
50. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
THE GIFT OF GRATITUDE
The beautiful gifts of gratitude
begin at home - so today, invite a healing to happen
in your own body, in your own consciousness, in your own loving heart that feels blessed to be alive.
Notice all the riches you've been given:
the feet that allow you to stand,
the legs that allow you to walk,
the stomach that allows you to eat,
the lungs that allow you to breathe,
the throat that allows you to speak,
the mouth that allow you to taste,
the nose that allows you to smell,
the eyes that allow you to see,
and your beating heart that allows you to love.
Honor them all.
Become present to the treasures of your life:
the opportunities that you have been given,
the ones that have effortlessly opened up for you this year.
Reflect on your family, your kids, your partner, your friends.
Look through appreciative eyes, the eyes of what's right, the eyes of the divine.
Give thanks in a way that you never have before.
Allow fear, doubt, struggle and pain to melt away in the presence of this all-loving appreciation.
Thank God that you have a consciousness that is able to shift and transform in just a moment.
Thank God that you are courageous enough to take a moment to bless yourself,
to bless the universe, to bless all those who love and guide you,
and then to bless all of the world,
Send your tears of love and gratitude
to those who are in pain,
to those who are alone,
to those who are confused.
Allow the heavenly vibration of gratitude to puncture their fearful illusions
and open up their hearts to what is truly divine.
Today, take this vow of deep self-love and gratitude,
knowing that when you are in the presence of this kind of love,
you - as well as all of those around you - will flourish.
Take five slow deep breaths, breathing in
love, appreciation, gratitude and joy.
Know that you are never alone and you will never be alone.
The angels are surrounding you with love.
A Message from Neale Donald Walsch
Has your year been, so far, what you’d expected? If so, good for you! If not, why not? Could it have been that you were not very clear as to your intentions? CwG says that “life proceeds out of our intentions for it.” When this year began, did you get to a place of absolute clarity about what you intended for it? Are you at clarity now?
This is a good time to check in, to make an assessment, to see how things are going—and to renew your intentions for the rest of the year, because another year will be here before you know it. Another year will have passed. Will you be any closer to your life’s dream? Will you be any nearer to the realization of your life’s vision?
Sit down now and make a statement of that dream and that vision. You may want to do so in writing. Make a declaration of what it is you choose. And be careful not to get into too much “doingness.” Allow your choices to be declarations of “beingness,” for all of life exists as an opportunity for you to experience being Who You Really Are. And Who You Are, as I have said many times, has nothing to do with what you are doing. Many of you are still caught up in doingness. You imagine that happiness will come from something you are doing. Yet happiness of any real variety can only spring from beingness. It is what you are being that matters to your soul. For the soul is beingness, at the highest level.
So decide what it is you are trying to be. Are you trying to be “happy”? Are you hoping to be “secure?” Are you seeking to be “peaceful?” Is it your desire to be “loving?” Get clear about your intention, then move into every moment of Now prepared to fill that moment with your intention in action. “Do” nothing which does not match your intention; does not vibrate in harmony with it.
When you come from your intention, you will find that certain behaviors will tend to drop away. Your life will see a shift, a major movement, a leap into consciousness at the next level. And that is what this, your present lifetime, is all about. Moving to the next level.
I do not claim to have written the articles in this newsletter. They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages.
Sacred Wellness Practitioner
Usui/HolyFire Reiki Master-Teacher, CRA RT 05-140
IET® Master - Instructor
Recognized Therapeutic Touch ™ Teacher
Copyright©2007. All rights reserved. Website developed by Primeau Studio