"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
April is here and my heart feels glad that the plants, flowers and trees are about to bloom. Everything has its season – the only thing that is constant is CHANGE so I am reminded again to “be in the flow” and “in the moment” and trust that all is well in my world.
We are in a time of great change and transformation. Everyone and everything is going through a great shift of perception, attitude and knocks over the head that remind us that “now is the time” to get out of the old thinking and let go of what does not work for us. This requires courage to look at our lives with deep reflection and to take that first step in the unknown to be-come what we have come here to BE. A re-birth of our true self – our unique self.
With all the tests and challenges, life is still beautiful and I see miracles and magic every day. I look forward to the summer months – the sun, the water, nature and fun times ! There are infinite possibilities all around us and when we “surrender” to our inner wisdom, new opportunities will be upon us !!!
EASTER IS APRIL 1st, 2018
The festival marked by Easter is about Life.
Following the dark, apparently lifeless days of Winter where many animals retreat to hibernation, many trees lose their leaves and flowers "die back" or lose their colours, Easter represents the beginning of the new cycle of Eternal Life, represented symbolically by the proliferation of eggs and "bunnies" in all their forms and colours.
Whatever Easter means to you and everyone around the World, it is ultimately, first and foremost a celebration of Life, and for that we should certainly be Joyful, and I wish you a Happy and Joyful Easter with your family.
I trust that the words on these pages plant beautiful seeds within you and that you all grow into the beautiful shining stars that YOU ARE. May you always be your authentic self, trusting in magic, following your heart, dreaming BIG, and having fun. Remember, there are no mistakes in life, only lessons. Each day is a brand new day for you to CREATE exactly what you want.
I AM OPEN AND READY FOR NEW BEGINNINGS, NEW ADVENTURES AND NEW OPPORTUNITIES. I AM WORTHY AND I WELCOME THESE BLESSINGS !
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦
For your life to change, YOU have to change. No one is going to change your life for you. Life is of your making. And you make it with your thoughts and your hanging on emotions. Get out of the past where you have been living. This is how to change your life. Enough of reliving the past. Come to life now.
The Angel of APRIL - is the spirit of rebirth. As the days grow longer and the sun begins to warm us, April is a time for new life and new beginnings. April's angel spurs us to test ourselves in new directions and to make ourselves vulnerable in the face of unfamiliar people and places. Encouraged by the April angel, we search for novel endeavors that will enrich our lives and bring new meaning to our career or family roles. The April angel teaches us to delight in each sign of awakening, in nature and in ourselves.
-:¦:-*~** -:¦:-*~** -:¦:-*~***~**-:¦:-*~** -:¦:-*~** -:¦:-
As you move through your day, no matter what your circumstance, take time to first count your blessings.
Before you do anything else today, it is important that you take time to simply look at all the good things in your life. There is always SOMETHING good. It may be something very simple - look around and see what there is to be thankful about. Write it down. Appreciate the good things. Let yourself revel in the feelings that these blessings bring to you.
Once you have started to count the good things in your life, you will notice a shift in your energy. Once that shift begins, get ready for positive things to come into your life. Stay focused on the good and give the problematic elements of your life less concern and feeling. Soon, you will see miracles happen.
drops Lavender, 20 drops Orange, 10 drops Lemon and 10 drops Tea Tree in 1
Tablespoon vinegar. Blend this to 1 Quart water in a spray bottle.
Shake before using. Cleans countertops, bathrooms, mirrors and windows. Recipe from Oshadhi
Brought to you by AromaThyme.com - http://www.aromathy me.com
** -:¦:-*~*~** -:¦:-*~**
Happiness is not defined by obtaining
everything you want,
but by appreciating everything you have.
Say NO to
the same old thoughts and the same old limits you place on yourself
Say NO to the self-destructive behaviour that holds you back
Say NO to the beliefs that you are somehow not good enough
Say NO to the habits that have brought you misery for years
Say NO to people who take too much and give too little
Say NO to the things that steal your joy
Say NO to the toxic memories and grudges that are poisoning your peace
Say NO to anything that does not bring you light, joy or clarity…
Like night follows day, saying ‘no’ more brings with it the need to ‘yes’ more too.
Say YES to adventures and new horizons
Say YES to invitations that scare you a little
Say YES to your own wants and needs
Say YES to those sparkling, smouldering feelings of happiness, they are not to be feared, they are real. Enjoy them and stop worrying that they will go. They are yours to make and keep, no one can take them unless you allow it.
Say YES to the commitment to making the rest of your story one of joy, self-discovery, the destruction of your own limitations and the crossing of boundaries.
Say YES to writing your story, your way. It will be told long after you have gone and will inspire those who loved you. Never forget that.
LIFE LESSONS FROM A 90 YEAR OLD
1. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short – enjoy it..
4. Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will.
5. Pay off your credit cards every month.
6. You don’t have to win every argument. Stay true to yourself.
7. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
8. Save for retirement starting with your first pay check.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
10. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
11. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
12. Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
13. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it…
14. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
15. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
16. Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
17. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
18. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
19. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special
occasion. Today is special.
20. Over prepare, then go with the flow.
21. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
22. The most important sex organ is the brain.
23. No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
24. Frame every so-called disaster with these words ‘In five years, will this matter?’
25. Always choose life.
26. Forgive but don’t forget.
27. What other people think of you is none of your business.
28. Time heals almost everything. Give it time.
29. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
30. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does..
31. Believe in miracles.
32. Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
33. Growing old beats the alternative — dying young.
34. Your children get only one childhood.
35. All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
36. Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
37. If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
38. Envy is a waste of time. Accept what you already have not what you need.
39. The best is yet to come…
40. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
42. Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.”
Intrapersonal Intelligence Having an ability to deal with inner states of being, self-inquiry, self-reflection, thinking strategies, emotional processing, focusing and concentration skills, etc.
Is aware of own talents, abilities, intelligences, strengths and weaknesses. Accurately estimates abilities and extent of expertise, knows own shortcomings, and shares them with others when appropriate. Is honest with self and others about limits of knowledge, skills, abilities or expertise. Has identified own motives, expectations, preferences, desires and needs. Has a clear, undistorted picture of self and makes the most of talents and abilities. Seeks feedback, is open to criticism, and gains insight from mistakes without getting defensive. Doesn't make excuses or blame others for mistakes. Seeks out learning activities to expand knowledge and to enhance skills. Is comfortable being alone with self.
o Knowing self's strengths and weaknesses intimately
o Identifying self's perceptions and perspectives
o Accepting responsibility for self's actions and outcomes
o Tending to be a Self-starter
o Soliciting feedback from others
o Working independently
o Taking risks
Actors, artists, philosophers, writers, career counselors, wellness counselors, theologians, consultants, energy healers, futurists or trend predictors, personal counselors, program planners, entrepreneurs, therapists, spiritual counselors, researchers, psychics, and psychologists are examples of those that tend to have a high Intrapersonal Intelligence. © Copyright 2014 – TheNewUNow.com – All Rights Reserved
Be yourself. You
are unique. No comparison is
possible. Each of us develops into a
unique individual who enters into unique transactions with the world as it
exists for him.
I do not claim to have written the articles in this newsletter. They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages.