"EVERYONE without exception is very, very special with extraordinary qualities and extraordinary powers. You just may not know it yet. The secret is to be, love and cherish yourself; it is to be your true essence. You are love and light, infinite wisdom and unlimited possibilities. Whatever you ask, you shall receive. You can have, be and do anything you want. You just need to choose what makes you happy in your heart. It is very simple. Remember, you are loved beyond measure for who you are and you are beautiful."
Author Unknown ~ but a very Wise Soul
Wishing you a sunny month filled with much laughter, playfulness
and JOY. Your inner child wants to be
free, to be the shining star that it came here to be. Put your energy on what you are grate-ful
for in your life, and you will find more things coming into your life to be
thankful for !! Believe in
the power of your thought, the goodness of the universe, the worthiness of your
being, the power of who you are, that all things are possible, and that you are
the creator of your own reality.
I trust that the words on these pages
plant beautiful seeds within you and that you all grow into the beautiful
shining stars that YOU ARE. May you always be your authentic
self, trusting in magic, following your heart, dreaming BIG, and having fun.
Remember, there are no mistakes in life, only lessons. Each
day is a brand new day for you to CREATE
exactly what you want.
The Angel of June - helps us flourish and grow strong. June's angel teaches us to sustain our enthusiasm for the new projects and directions we started in the spring. In this glorious time of sunshine and growth, we learn to seek out the warmth of friendships and family ties, to help nurture the seeds we planted and become all that we were meant to be. The angel of June urges us to be steadfast in our intentions, to renew our dedication, and to stay on course. -:¦:-¸¸.·´**-:¦:-¸¸.·´**-:¦:-¸¸.·´**
JUNE 21ST IS THE SUMMER SOLSTICE
A time for Inner Reflection and Positive Growth
Summer Solstice is said to be the longest day of the year and the shortest night of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. It is when the dark slowly begins to transform the cycle of light and dark. In ceremony we come together the Eternal Flame of the Sun and the illumination of the Moon as we connect the rhythms and cycles of our journey with our daily life.
As the wheel shifts from the birth into our active growth period we now stand ready to nurture our harvest. We watch the fruits of our labors mature, we reflect as we wait to gather our knowledge. It is a time when we are actively learning to live in our Sacred ways. The Sun and the Earth are aligned. They are aligned and thus for most it is a celebration. The work of birthing and nurturing are done and now one dances to celebrate the blessing of light and dark becoming equal once more. It is a time to celebrate our own balancing and offer prayers to heal, to balance, and to align. As we seek unity, we have the knowledge to grow into the maturity of the harvest – the web of life of being.
It is here that we return to love and nurture the self allowing our emotions to heal in order to restore our connection to the Great Spirit so that we can become the wise ones. The right relations with self and with the community that can allow us to rediscover the joy in new knowledge. The right relation with self that releases the fears and false values that self-sabotage our own selves causing us to be in conflict with our own heart.
Great Spirit, Creator of All, we come to celebrate with our hearts, with our souls as we experience and inhale deeply this alignment of the Eternal Flame of Above with the souls of all.
We pray that as our Mother Earth aligns with Father Sun that our collective shift to change our worlds fill with the Eternal Flame of Love to grant us the gift of wisdom as we await the harvest of our working days.
Great Spirits of Skies we pray that healing happens within each of us. A deep healing that releases and purifies the soul from limitations, lack, and old belief systems that no longer serve our higher good.
We pray that we may easily and effortlessly let go of pain and separation, that the Eternal Flames transform these old beliefs, allowing us as to become a beautiful Phoenix rising up from the ashes to lead the world in the change.
Almighty we pray that you bless us with courage to become fearlessly empowered with your inspiration and passion that we may soar through all spiritual challenges between the worlds as your Spirit Warriors.
We pray that you become our bridge of Light to our Divinity giving us the faith and strength to walk as Empowered Souls with Truth, Passion, and Eternal Love.
Spirit of the Skies Above, we are filled with gratitude and overflowing love for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us. For the moments you carried us when we could not walk ourselves, for the moments you radiated love gifting us overflowing joys, and for the moments that you transformed our tears into laughter.
We thank you for the beautiful canvas painted across our skies this day and for each one you paint every sunrise and sunset.
It is within this gratitude, it is within this Eternal love that we ask these things as we dance in celebration and alight our fires this day.
In gratefulness we lift our eyes
With loving thoughts in our heart
We give thanks for all things good
For blessings the Creator imparts.
Let our hearts be ever glad
For beauty that abounds
And gives a taste of heaven's glory
When summer comes around.
RAISE YOUR VIBRATIONS AND WATCH YOUR LIFE CHANGE
All your thoughts and feelings are energy, and energy is vibration. Learn to raise those vibrations and watch your life change dramatically.
1. Find something beautiful and appreciate it. Beauty is all around us, from the morning dew to the evening stars and everything in between. Most go through life not noticing all the beautiful things that are around them, and yes it’s every where, so take the time to notice them, and appreciate them when you see it. Whether it’s the scent of a flower or the way rain ripples in puddles of water, appreciate the beauty life has to offer.
2. Make a list of all that you are grateful for. Making a gratitude list shifts your vibrations from focusing on what you do not have to what is already abundant in your life. There is more to be grateful for than you could possibly imagine. You can start with “I’m Alive!” and expand from there. Gratitude is the Attitude.
3. Meditate. Sit in a comfortable position, close your eyes and breath in and out. Too often we rush through our days with a scattered brain leaving us in a state of anxiety and stress, Meditation helps to calm your spirit down and put you in a peaceful state of mind. 10 Minuets of meditation a day can change your life forever.
4. Do something for someone else. Giving to someone else shifts your thinking from “I don’t have enough, to I have more than enough to give to others.” Abundance is a high vibration.
5. Stop complaining and gossiping. Complaining and Gossip puts you in a very low vibration. Ask yourself “Are the things you are talking about bringing you more of what you want?” if not then, Stop complaining, and start finding ways to rejoice.
6. Move. Exercise. Get active. Vibration requires movement, the more you move the better your vibrations move. So Get Active! Dance! The happier you feel, the more you will draw happy experiences to yourself because you are operating at a different frequency.
7. Realize that you have more control over your life than you thought. You are not a victim to circumstance, past, family upbringing, trauma, or anything else. You can change your life in an instant. Just realize this. In many wisdom traditions this is called “total responsibility.” No one is responsible for how you feel right now but you. It isn’t a curse. It’s a blessing because it gives you your power back.
8. Breathe. Just sit and try to make your breath longer, fuller, and more relaxed. It has a direct affect on your nervous system and helps to calm you down. A calm vibration is a high vibration.
9. Do Something You’re Afraid Of. Fear holds us back from being in a state of love and happiness, and facing those fears opens you up to a greater world of possibilities. Fear of Heights? Go skydiving. Scared of public speaking, say a poem at an open mic. You’ll begin to realize your fear was worse then the actual problem, and a sense of relief will wash over you.
10. Have a Meaningful Conversation with a Friend. Rather than gossip or complaining, talk about you ideas. What do you have planned for yourself? What do you think is the nature of reality? Are we spiritual beings having a human experience? Talking about these things with someone helps to raise both your vibrations by thinking big.
The Life Cycle
Bud and Blossom and Beyond
It is through watching the cycles of nature that we more fully understand the cycles of our own lives.
Flowers and leaves both begin their lives as organisms so tiny we cannot see them with the naked eye. With time, they become visible, curled in upon themselves, colorful buds slowly softening and releasing. With the proper warmth and moisture, they unfold little by little, revealing with each degree of opening a new color, shape, or dimension. Sometimes buds open seemingly all at once, unfolding the full majesty of their potential, of what looks to the human eye like courage, openness, and generosity.
As days go by, the bloom slowly moves through more stages, revealing still more colors, shapes, and dimensions of its essence. It falls apart, strewing its petals on the ground, or it wilts, or it closes back in on itself. When we can appreciate the full beauty of each stage of the cycle of life, from bud to blossom to disintegration, we feel more at home with our own earthly process. We can be inspired not to hold back the fullness of what we have to offer, knowing that our time to give of ourselves in this way will come to pass. At the same time, we can honor others, and the little processes that go on within the larger process of living our lives.
Each stage we go through has its time of fulfillment and recession, as do all living things. Every moment of every stage has its own particular beauty, and we can appreciate that, even as most of us tend to love the spectacular moment of full blossoming most of all. When we feel the wisdom contained in the budding, blossoming, and dissolution of a simple flower, we begin to feel it everywhere, in each moment that comes and goes, in each sunrise and sunset, in every hello and goodbye, as the very essence of the pulsating ebb and flow of existence.
Seed Your Positivity
Just like cultivating a garden with a rich array of exquisite flowers, you can engage in activities that continually seed your inner garden with a wide range of positivity states--from optimism to sheer joy. For example, physical exercise is an excellent way of growing a heightened sense of vitality and contentment in your life. When you swim, jog or play tennis you not only keep your body healthy, but also stimulate your brain's reward center, enlivening your sense of pleasure. When you immerse yourself in the expressive arts--poetry, dance, music--you not only boost your feel-good hormones, but often lose yourself in the moment and open to the experience of 'flow' (more on this later). Humor and playfulness also play an important role in bringing joy and happiness to fruition. By seeding your positivity, you'll feel more awake, more alive, and more enthusiastic. However, if you ignore your joyful nature, hurtful feelings and negative thoughts--like weeds in a neglected garden--can quickly choke-off your capacity to feel lighthearted, joyful, and exuberant.
THE OTTER SAYS: LET’S PLAY !
The sun is shining and the water sparkles and sings as it runs across the rocks. What a glorious day to be alive, to leap, to swim, to play! Yes, to play. It is my great joy to just have fun, simply because I can, simply because I am alive, deeply, joyously alive.
Life isn’t serious, it’s seriously fun. It’s a romp. It’s joy and abandon. Just living is the most fun you can possibly have. Come on, follow me. Let’s play!
Trouble can be addressed if and when it arrives. If it is not here right now, why waste a beautiful day in worry? Look up at the sky, take a deep breath and then do something playful, something that puts a smile on your face and a skip in your step, something that makes your heart sing.
There will never again be a moment exactly like this one. Fill yourself with otter energy and embrace this moment fully, right now, with love, joy and a playful song in your heart.
Please check out www.poweranimals.com hosted by Carrie HartIt is a fun-filled interactive website where you receive messages from the Power Animals.
You will be happy you did !!!!
Have a fun JUNE !
Life Is Its Own Metaphor
See the flower as dying and you will see the flower sadly. Yet
see the flower as part of a whole tree that is changing, and will soon bear
fruit, and you see the flower's true beauty.
When you understand that the blossoming and the falling away of the
flower are a sign that the tree is ready to bear fruit, then you understand
Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumoured by many, or merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason, then accept it and live up to it.
I do not claim to have written the articles in this newsletter. They come from a wide variety of sources and submissions. It is information that resonates with me and it makes my heart joyful to share this information with you. Any infringement of said copyright is non-intentional and will be rectified upon notice and proof of ownership.
If you like what you read, please feel free to pass the entire newsletter on to others who you feel can benefit from the messages.